Carpet Cleaning | Upholstery Cleaning | Tile & Grout Cleaning | Commercial & Residential
Thank you for trusting EcoPro Carpet Care with your carpet, upholstery, and hard surface cleaning needs.
Here are some suggestions that will help both of us as you prepare for your cleaning.
1. Please remove any small items such as dining room chairs, magazine racks, floor plants, etc. from any areas that are going to be cleaned.
2. Please remove all breakable items from furniture which will have to be temporarily moved, cleaned under, and placed back.
3. Please pin up any full- length draperies so that they will have at least 6 inches off the floor.
4. Please pin up any skirts on upholstered furniture, which may be touching the carpet.
5. Computer equipment, china cabinets, sectional sofas, entertainment centers, antique and fragile furniture cannot be moved. However, carpet underneath such items be cleaned where sufficient room is available, or we can edge right around the base.
6.During the pre-inspection walk-through with your technicians, please advise them of any special instructions follow when moving your furniture. It is helpful to know about weak legs, loose tops or previous repairs.
7. Please, call attention to any spots or stains which may require special cleaning techniques.
8. Please put your pets in a safe, quiet place where our cleaning wont disturb them.
9. A special note about odors:
We do everything possible to reduce or eliminate pet odors. However, due to the depth of contamination, 100% success may not be attained. Also, for several days after cleaning you may notice an elevated odor due to higher humidity levels.
10. For safety sake, be sure to keep a very close eye on your curious little ones.
Special After-Care Information:
1. Please leave your plastic "tabs" and "blocks" under your furniture for 48 hours after cleaning.
2. As a safety precaution, please do not let your children or pets crawl or lie down on the carpet until it is completely dry.
3. Please use extreme caution when walking from the damp carpet to any hard surface area.
Thank you for working with us. We look forward to serving you.
How to prepare for your floor care appointment